CS's Rainwater Down Pipes are the ideal solution for high rainfall countries like Malaysia. Made of high-quality PVC-U resins and compounds, these pipes are durable, sustainable, safe and reliable. They are lightweight and easy to transport and install, but also resilient to weathering effects even in harsh climates. They are recommended for a wide variety of applications including residential, commercial and industrial sectors. CS's Rainwater Down Pipes are available in 4 ranges — light duty, normal duty, medium duty and heavy duty.
*The UPVC Pipe CODE : BD(MS1063:2002) is recommend and design for rainwater down pipe as normal duty, and the wall thickness are made to comply ISO 1452-2.
- Ideal solution for high rainfall countries
- Recommended storm-water control system
- Suitable for heavy-duty construction projects I Able to withstand heavy duty utilization
- Superior resistance to chemical corrosion ensures long lifespan I Low maintenance due to high abrasion resistance
- Strong endurance to weathering effects
- Rigorously tested according to local and international standards I Recommended for residential, commercial and industrial sectors I Lightweight and easy to handle, transport and install
- Suitable for exposed installation only
- Recommended for landed properties such as terrace houses or bungalows
- Suitable for installation above and below ground, inside and outside buildings, fixed on the wall or buried building structures
- Recommended for residential, commercial and industrial use
- Suitable for exposed installation and casting in small Reinforced Concrete (RC) columns or piers
- Recommended for high rise properties such as apartments, condominiums and commercial buildings
- Suitable for casting in Reinforced Concrete (RC) columns, piers, pillars, and buried underground
- Recommended for high rise buildings and mega construction projects such as bridges and overpasses